At Johnson Orthodontics, we truly, wholeheartedly believe in our motto "Changing Smiles Changing Lives"! While orthodontic treatment can certainly enhance and brighten your smile, it also can reward you with a multitude of long-term, lasting benefits. Our results are for life.
At our office we highly value the creation of a trustworthy and supportive environment for your overall patient experience. We want it to be as positive as possible, and for you to to gain a greater sense of well-being an confidence. An investment in orthodontic treatment is an investment in yourself. by having a straight smile, a comfortable and harmonious bite, and healthy gums and bone, increases in self-esteem and worth can be felt and translated to other aspects of your life. Let's reveal the vest version of you.
If you are ready to change your life, Johnson Orthodontics would love to help!
We want to share with you the values that keep us grounded day after day, and remind us of why we are really here:
Why Choose Johnson Orthodontics?
Through and through, our practice is truly a patient-centered entity; every fiber of its being is tailored to you, and it makes us happy to ensure you have a comfortable, smooth, and positive experience and finish with a smile you love.
Our team is devoted to prioritizing the pursuit of excellent overall health and setting an example of good values in the community. Supporting and encouraging all of our patients in achieving their oral health-related goals is a daily goal of ours. We hope to build self-esteem and confidence. We want every patient who walks through the door to feel our gratitude for their presence and to be welcomed like a great friend. We strive to make your trip to our office the bright spot in your day!
Looking for more good reasons to choose Johnson Orthodontics?
- All of our patients receive a customized treatment plan developed by BOTH doctors and based on their unique situation, not a "one size fits all" plan.
- BOTH doctors are board-certified by the American Board of Orthodontics, a credential that only a minority of orthodontists achieve.
- We offer flexible days and hours to accomodate your busy schedules (including early mornings, evenings, and Fridays).
- Two heads are better than one! You will have two doctors with many years of experience in both general dentistry AND orthodontics, with similar training and practice philosophy. We develop treatment plans together so we're always on the same page.
- We are committed to prioritizing your whole health and strengthening the connection between oral health, mental health, and overall health.
- ORAL HYGIENE! Both doctors have filled enough teeth to know how important this aspect of treatment is. We offer electric toothbrushes and Water Piks at our office. in addition to other tools, to keep your mouth sparkling clean.
- We love going to work! Having fun and laughing with our patients is a top priority for us!
- We are a technologically savvy office, which enhances diagnostics and treatment planning. Our top-of-the-line 3D scanners, cameras and radiology machines are patient-friendly and highly accurate.
- Multiple treatment modalities such as clear braces, metal braces, clear aligners, and inside or "hidden" braces are available to fit any lifestyle. We also offer retainer services.
- We stay on top of current education in orthodontics and the dental field in general. It's important to know not only what the scientific evidence says, but also what the current trends are and what products are available on the market today.
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation
The first step on your path to a life-changing new smile is a consultation with the doctors. You'll come in, tour the office, and meet the team; and we'll talk about your concerns and goals. Following your initial exam, the doctors will develop a unique treatment plan.
We'll review the proposed approach together, explain all options, and make sure you have the knowledge necessary to make an informed decision about treatment. After all, this is your smile and you need to be actively involved!
Johnson Orthodontics is your experienced Columbus and Upper Sandusky, Ohio orthodontist. Call our office today to schedule your first appointment!