“For more than 25 years, I have been excited to offer innovative orthodontic care to patients in the Upper Arlington, Dublin, Hilliard, Grandview, Worthington, Northwest Columbus, and Wyandot County communities. My team and I work hard to create a warm, friendly environment where patients can feel comfortable while getting the smiles of their dreams.” – Dr. Johnson
Education and Experience
Dr. Denny Johnson received his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Toledo. His major was in chemistry, and the degree was fulfilled by doing a chemistry research project at UCLA. Dr. Johnson’s Doctorate of Dental Surgery was completed at the Ohio State University. He practiced general dentistry for more than 13 years, while gaining valuable experience in all forms of general dentistry.
Returning to the Ohio State University, Dr. Johnson completed his Master of Science degree as well as his Clinical Certification in the Specialty of Orthodontics in 1985. Since then he has served on the faculty at the Ohio State University College of Dentistry as a clinical assistant professor in the section of graduate orthodontics, teaching biomechanics and serving as clinic consultant in the graduate clinic.
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Ohio Dental Association
- Columbus Dental Society
- Ohio Association of Orthodontists
- Academy of Contemporary Dentistry
- Ohio Orthodontic Study Club
- Associate Professor The Ohio State University College of Dentistry Department of Graduate Orthodontics
- Past President Ohio State University Orthodontic Alumni Foundation
- Past President Ohio Association of Orthodontists
- Multiple times Moderator Annual Sessions American Association of Orthodontists
Outside the Office
Residing in Upper Arlington, Dr. Johnson has served on many local social and school projects, and he is a member of the Upper Arlington Chamber of Commerce. Dr. Johnson and his wife Kathy have three daughters. Dr. Elizabeth Johnson, also an orthodontist; Dr. Andrea Lynn Johnson, a third year Gastroenterology Fellow at the Ohio State University Medical Center; and Ashley Johnson, an External Affairs Specialist with Ohio Health and a former graduate in Nutrition Science from the Ohio State University.